Tuesday 2 September 2008

No time for creating

I feel so overwhelmed that my mojo has disappeared for awhile. Traveling to Toronto with the kids to visit friends and Ontario Place, then helping my brother move to his new beautiful home. No time for crafting. Also another bummer is my digital camera broke and it's gone for repairs and it might be two months before I get it back. So I wont be able to post any pics until my camera comes back. I will keep you updated with any news or events with Stampin Up or myself. Hopefully the mojo returns and a fixed camera comes home soon. School starts tomorrow and my kids are so ready and very excited. They love school. I love that they love school. Makes my like so much easier in the mornings. Well need to get to bed because 7am will be here soon.

No comments: