Wednesday 4 June 2008

Love Notes

I'm in love with these 3x3 note cards. They are cute and so easy and fast to do. I'm planning a workshop on this cute little project in the coming weeks. It will be different colours and pattern paper, all Stampin' Up products of course. Keep your ears open for dates if interested, if your in my area. All products used on this project are SU and Kaiser pearls and bling. On the butterfly card I used the butterfly from the "Time Well Spent" stamp set. The background stamping on the card was a flower from the stamp set "Merci". The "Baroque Motifs" stamp set was used to stamp the background on the second card and again to make the flower. Pattern paper is "Le Jardin" and card stock is "bashful blue", "more mustard", "brocade blue". The punches I used - 1 3/8" circle, 5 petal flower, boho blossom, scallop circle and to make my scalloped edge on my pattern paper I used my corner rounder with the adapter pulled off. I hope you enjoy this pretty set. I sure enjoyed making it.

No comments: