Thursday 5 June 2008

"Merci" to Berry Bliss and One of a Kind!!

I'm eating my bowl of life this morning for breakfast and the phone starts ringing at 7:30 am and I'm wondering who on earth is calling at this hour of the day. It was my girlfriend and she was in a panic. She needed a french Thank You card by tonight. Of course I can't turn down a friend in need so I glad fully said I could make her one. While searching Splitcoaststampers for some ideas I came across this card http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/914058 in the gallery made by "knightrone" that it inspired me so much I just had to make it. So I got to work and this is what I created. My girlfriend loved it! She like the pattern paper so much she plans to purchase some at the next SU demo. Yeah!! The recipe for this card is Pattern Paper - Berry Bliss by Stampin' Up Card stock - rose red and pretty in pink by Stampin' Up Stamps - One of a Kind and A Souligner by Stampin 'Up Punch - 1/2" circle by Stampin 'Up (also used to make the ticket corners) Ink - Stampin' Up markers on Watercolour paper by SU - colours are rose red, pretty in pink Silver hardware - odds and ends from my stash ribbon - odds and ends from my stash pearl -kaiser

No comments: