Sunday 27 July 2008

More Christmas cards (part 2)

This summer has been flying by soooooo fast. I've barely had time to breath. The kids are ready to go back to school and they still have four more week of summer holidays. OMG I don't think I'll survive them. They are so cranky and can't get along but that should change soon because we leave in two day for four days of camping , tenting it style. The kids have never camped this way before so they are super excited. Only if they new the joys of tenting. LOL Forecast said only one day of rain so far, let's keep those fingers crossed that it stays that way.Let's get back to cards. Still struggling to get those cards finished. Going to share a few more I did last week and on the weekend. I really hope you like them and please feel free to comment on the ones you like, I love feedback, positive or constructive. All the cards below expect the third card(polar bear) were made with rubbons found at the buck or two. The polar bear card was cut from my cricut (joy of the season) and I used my swirls cuttle bug embossing folder. Most of the patter papers I used were scraps that I had in my stash. I love to use up my stash. Get more for your buck!! I hope you like them.

No comments: