Sunday 27 July 2008

More Christmas cards (part 3)

This card is stamped with the new hostess stamp from the fall/winter catalogue that will be coming out on Aug.11th 2008. I'm very excited to see all the other new items that will be in it.
Love the non traditional colours in this card, the snowflake stamps are also Stampin Up. This was a lift from my card magazine. This is other snowman stamp from Stampin Up, using up more of my scrap for this card. I also did some sewing machine stitching on this card This card is made with snowman pattern paper that I just punch out with my circle punch. Stamped on SU snowflakes on the background card stock This Christmas tree was cut from my cricut and I added red strips with bling, the stitching is done with my white gel pen. This was a lift from my card magazine.
Hope you enjoyed these cards.

No comments: