Friday 23 May 2008

Finished another Wedding card

I had fun with this card. I found the template on line at Capadia Designs . http://capadiadesigns.blogspot.com/2008/05/check-or-money-holder-baby-bug-version.html This site is great for cricut designs. I love this card pattern. I again match the colours to the wedding and the theme was stars. I heat embossed my swirl from the Baroque Motifs stamp set. To make the stars I used my SU punches. I then heat embossed those also. For the smaller stars I use my iridescent ice powder on them. To keep the card closed I embossed a sleeve with my cuttlebug D'vine Swirls folder. I have a secret, I still dont have the cuttlebug but I just use a hammer to get my embossed image. I works. LOL I'm very please how this turned out. I hope you enjoy it also.

No comments: