Sunday 25 May 2008

Scrap Your Scraps and Stash Challenge Week #4

Below is my posting on my Two Peas RAK Group for this week. I'd love if you joined me in my challenges also. Let's all recycle some of our scraps and feel good about not wasting our money. Please let me know if you have done the challenge. I'd love to see your cards. I will post the first 3 cards that are send to me. "Scrap Your Stash and Scraps Challenge WEEK #4 OK, I know that their are lots of you out their with tons of scraps and stash. Even if it's only one card you'll feel so good to use some of it up. Think of it this way, for every card I make using my scraps I'll reward myself with a dollar. After awhile you'll have lots of money to go shopping for more stash!!!!! I'm just as guilty, I only made one card so far for each week. But the challenge is BTW 1 and 5 cards per week. I'm up to 3 bucks!!! Keep a little money jar on your desk. Seal it! Keep it there for 6 months and see how much money you have earned from using up your scraps from my challenges. OK I'm going to really challenge you this week!! Pick out 10 pieces of pp and put them on your desk (don't put like Xmas and Easter stuff together)but just random pp. Don't even have to match in colour. Give them a good shuffle, then close your eyes and pick out 3 pieces and use them together on your card. HE HE this is a hard one. Be creative. Don't Peek - keep those eyes closed!! WEEK #1 - you anything black on your card WEEK #2 - 3 pieces of matching pp on your card WEEK #3 - cut your smallest pieces of pp into little same size squares and use them as the background for your card WEEK #4 - eyes closed pick 3 pp from 10 random pp, use all 3 on your card together. Have fun, hope to see more participate. " I better stop typing and get to work creating for this myself. LOL

No comments: