Tuesday 27 May 2008

Week #4 SYSAS - Wow that was hard!!

Well I did my own challenge and it was not easy. I closed my eyes and pick 3 papers and voila, nothing matched AT ALL. I finally found a card in the two peas gallery that gave me some inspiration. These were the papers I had to work with and
this is the card I found to help me with my big problem!!http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=1333230
and with this I was able to come up with this card. It's not my favorite. I don't care for my handwriting but I'm sure someone out there will like it.
I decided to try it again to see if it was just a fluke that is was so hard. These are the papers I got at my second stab at it. I found this one a little easier but I still don't care for my card that much. They are growing on me but it's not my style. I'll make sure the next challenge on Sunday is a lot easier that this. LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey lee this is not an ugly butterfly one, lol, I think it is super funky and I like it alot :P thats me sticking my tougnue out at you, lmao ttyl